Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scrap Squad 2/2/12

The 1st Scrap Squad quilt top is finished and I am very excited.  Today I will be sewing scrap pieces together to make the binding for the quilt.  My mom is my long arm quilter and can't wait to see what magic she will work on it!!

You can find the introduction of the 2012 Scrap Squad in the March/April issue of Quiltmaker magazine!! How exciting! Check us out and see the pattern we've been working on!

Quilt Block of the Month & Superbowl weekend fall on the same weekend.  There is nothing better then sewing this weekend.  And, for once, the forecast looks like it's going to bring 'winter-ish' temps and weather. 

I have a baby quilt that I'd like to get done this weekend so more updates to come!!  Stay warm and dry, and Happy Quilting from Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment